Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sewage Scam

Comment from a reader on a local contractor:

Just the other day I learned of some very unscrupulous business practices that stink.

I hired DUENAS sewage pumping services and they showed up with a huge 8,000 liter capacity truck to pump the waste from our septic tank, their Modus Operandi stinks considerably. 15 minutes into the job the pump man said there done because their tank truck is now full to capacity.

Not even making a dent in the contents of my sewer, it was very obvious there truck was already "literally" full of sh_t even before they started the service, no wonder. The lying pricks than had the audacity to try and charge P4,500 for the job, I told him to get lost because he was also full of sh_t.

I did call one of their contact numbers to report this but as you can imagine they hung up the phone on me. Be forewarned anyone hiring Duenas sewage services as they are full of manure and not to be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comments and contributions!

Just send your coments to thesubicbulletin @ gmail.com