Friday, December 18, 2009

Vic's Run For Mayor

Comment from a reader on "A Governors Salary Goes A Long Way":

I stand by statement that I liked Vic Magsaysay "27 years ago."

Please don't hold me accountable for conditions and scenario's that exist 26 years AFTER I left Subic. I leave judgement of political personalities to those who reside in and have a vested interest in the Subic community.

I was not aware that Vic is making a run of the Olongapo Mayor's office. The update does not, however, alter the fact that it would be inappropriate for me to offer an opinion on an issue in which I have no first hand knowledge, involvement, or business.

and another:

SB, you tried hard to tip toe on comparisons.

ol Vic and Bong Gordon. That's the appropriate comparison.

Not too much difference there, though. Except probably the roads of zambales are better than olongapo's. Even Subic Bay's.

Dick, Kate and then Bong. That's more than 20 years in between them, and nothing much has changed in Olongapo.

I did not want to compare, it just offends my senses when you fell like you are Jay Leno on the street...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comments and contributions!

Just send your coments to thesubicbulletin @ gmail.com