Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Poorly Trained Law Enforcers

Comment from a reader on "GSIS insurance":

5 times in two years is nothing. I was stopped recently twice in one week for allegedly the same offence.

The dreaded flashing traffic lights. I proceeded through the flashing yellow lights without stopping. This happened at the Remy field junction. Then I heard the whistle from the crook hiding behind the tree. Anyway I carried on as usual and the crook radioed ahead to another crook who eventually stopped me at the Rizal gate junction for my "violation". After i gave this crook a mouthfull of abuse his supervisor eventually arrived and said I was right and off I went. Of course money would have also solved the "problem" !

Other than the fact that this is inconvenient, isnt it about time that these crooks wearing uniforms were taken off the streets and replaced with law enforcers that are actually aware of the laws they are trying to enforce?

Having lived outside the Freeport for 15 years I can say that I have never been stopped and any dealings that I have had with the Subic Police have been without problem and without corruption.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comments and contributions!

Just send your coments to thesubicbulletin @ gmail.com