Saturday, October 3, 2009

Guam - Final Destination...

Comment from a reader on "Calling Passengers For Subic Guam Flights":

Egads, I guess I did obfuscate the issue with too much in the way of extreme analogy. Sorry, SB, I stand chastised. Essentially, all I needed to say was I find it ludicrous that anybody would be so bold as to take a relatively small City in the Philippines and give it "sister" status with an entire territory of another country. Guam may be a lot of things, but a "city" it certainly isn't.

On the obtuse, I'm stunned to learn that only one airline with only one airplane will be available. Huh?

Good gosh, will that be sufficient to satisfy the transportation needs of the "sex tourists?" One can only wonder if Fr. Shay Cullen is on top of this logistic shortfall.

[The Subic Bulletin] One thing is for sure if that plane has sat at Subic for several years without use, we don't want to be on the first flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comments and contributions!

Just send your coments to thesubicbulletin @ gmail.com