Monday, May 18, 2009

A Victory for Victory Liner


Comment From A Reader On "More About Victory's Liner's Bad Service":

I have taken the Victory Liner bus to AC and Manila maybe a dozen or so times. My experience with the bus drivers and the conductors has always been pleasant.

Case in point. Sometimes the aircon on the bus is to cool. I will ask them to turn it up and they always have.

I have also asked them to turn down the music a few times cause it was to loud. No problem.

I have yet to experience a reckless driver.

As far as the vendors go, yes they come on the bus and sometimes get in our face but hey, these guys are trying to make a living.

I am sure there are people that have had some bad experiences with Victory but I would be willing to bet that there are a lot more happy customers then there are disgruntled ones.

Lighten up people. We do not live in a perfect world.

If you have a problem, report it to the management at your destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us your comments and contributions!

Just send your coments to thesubicbulletin @ gmail.com